Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Okay

I had my ultrasound and check up yesterday. It was all good though baby Stazie is suhi. It's okay coz i'm CS anyways.

I am going back on April 20 for my follow up check up. My check up now is every 2 weeks. I'm not taking duvadilan anymore. I searched in google that duvadilan makes the baby's heart beat stop. Dunno if it's real or not but just to make sure, i just had to stop. Since i am all okay now and i'm not feeling any discomfort and most especially i'm not into premature labor stage i guess it's okay if i'm gonna stop taking it. As long as i am well rested, Me and my baby will be okay.

I am scheduled to deliver the baby on May 8, 2016. My family will be having an overnight in a private resort in boso boso and i asked my OB if i could come. The outing would be on May 7, 2016. He didn't allow me. He said that i should rest and be ready for my operation. Feeling kinda sad :( but hey! I have to think the better side. I'm gonna give birth soon. It feels like, it's always the  first time. We're gonna see baby Stazie real soon. We're all excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment